Each of the meetings will cover different research topics.
April 13, 05:00 p.m.
- Tomasz Trzciński – Research Group Leader for zero-waste machine learning in computer vision
- Krzysztof Stereńczak – Leader of the independent research team for precision forestry
April 20, 05:00 p.m.
- Stefan Dziembowski – Leader of the research group on system security and data privacy
- Piotr Miłoś – Leader of a research team on AI for sequential control and reinforcement learning
- Tomasz Michalak, PHD – Leader of the AI for security research team
April 27, 05:00 p.m.
- Piotr Sankowski – Leader of the research group on intelligent algorithms and learning data structures
- Marcin Moskalewicz, Leader of the research team on computational recognition and mental disorders
- Łukasz Kuciński, Senior Research Scientist
To join the event, click on the link below:
The link will be valid during all the three meetings.