IDEAS NCBR SP. Z O.O.
These regulations of Newsletter service further referred to as “Regulations”, specify the rules of operation of this service by IDEAS NCBR sp. z o. o. with registered office in Warsaw (00-695) at ul. Nowogrodzka 47a, KRS 0000880113, NIP 7011017605, REGON 38806578600000, further referred to as “IDEAS NCBR”)
- The Newsletter service allows IDEAS NCBR to send to the e-mail provided by the user messages including information on new articles and notifications uploaded to the https://ideas-ncbr.pl website, in social media run by IDEAS NCBR and information prepared exclusively for the subscribers of IDEAS NCBR.
- By concluding the Newsletter service agreement with IDEAS NCBR the user provides his/her e-mail address and name stated in the registration form or in the form placed within the particular event organized by IDEAS NCBR in order to receive mail information referred to in the section above.
- Newsletter service is free of charge.
- By subscribing to the Newsletter service, the user does not acquire a claim to periodically receive messages from IDEAS NCBR, but only expresses an interest in receiving messages in accordance with the regularity unilaterally specified by IDEAS NCBR.
- Newsletter service is available to any person who provides his/ her e-mail address and name on the website https://ideas-ncbr.pl in the part concerning the Newsletter, and then clicks on the “Subscribe” button. Clicking on the indicated button causes the provided e-mail address to be sent to IDEAS NCBR and does not yet conclude a Newsletter service agreement.
IDEAS NCBR informs that individual messages sent as part of the Newsletter are considered works within the meaning of the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights.
The Newsletter service agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The user has the right to terminate the Newsletter service agreement at any time. The termination takes effect immediately.
- The user has the right to terminate the Newsletter service agreement (resign from receiving the Newsletter) at any time by activating (“clicking”) the deactivation link received in the content of the Newsletter.
- A person using the Newsletter service may terminate the agreement for the use of this service also by sending a statement on this subject to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the following address: IDEAS NCBR sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 47a, 00-695 Warszawa.
To use the Newsletter service, it is necessary to have access to the Internet and an e-mail address, but it is not necessary to meet specific technical requirements apart from having a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
- All complaints should be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com, or by post to the following address: IDEAS NCBR sp. z o.o., ul. Nowogrodzka 47a, 00-695 Warszawa.
- The complaint should include the details of the person submitting the complaint required to send information about the result of considering the complaint and a description of the irregularities in the Newsletter service provided by IDEAS NCBR.
- IDEAS NCBR shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
- The provision of the Newsletter service will start immediately after the conclusion of the Newsletter service agreement, to which the user hereby agrees.
- When using the Newsletter service, it is forbidden to provide illegal content, in particular in correspondence with IDEAS NCBR or in the registration form.
- The Controller of your personal data is IDEAS NCBR sp. z o. o. with registered office in Warsaw (00-695) at ul. Nowogrodzka 47a , KRS 0000880113, NIP 7011017605, REGON 38806578600000 further referred to as “IDEAS NCBR” or “Controller”);
- Information on the method and scope of processing your personal data and your rights can be obtained by contacting the data protection officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Controller’s seat indicated above;
- Personal data is processed in order to conclude a Newsletter service agreement, and then to provide services resulting from the agreement in question;
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the concluded agreement – processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement to which the data subject is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before concluding the agreement (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- Providing personal data is a condition enabling the conclusion, implementation, and settlement of the agreement;
- Personal data will be processed during the performance of the agreement and deleted after its completion, and will be stored for the purposes of legal obligations and until the expiration of claims;
- The recipient(s) of personal data will be state and local government authorities and other entities providing services to the Controller – detailed information will be provided via the internet address stated in point 2;
- Your rights in relation to IDEAS NCBR are: requesting access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data. In the matter of exercising the rights, you can contact the data protection officer at the e-mail address indicated in point 2;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office as well as in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates this Regulation;
- As a rule, personal data will not be transferred to a third country, however, in the scope of entities used by the controller, personal data may be transferred to a third country, which has been recognized by the European Commission as meeting the relevant standards of personal data protection;
- Personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
These Regulations are valid from 01.10.2022.