Why is it worth doing an internship at IDEAS NCBR?
From the first day you can count on the mentor’s support in pursuing your individual learning path. You will learn from the best experts and cooperate with them on projects. IDEAS NCBR employs recognized experts in the field of machine learning, artificial intelligence and cryptography. Our internship program is also a very good opportunity to build your own network of contacts in the industry.
By participating in the internship program, you will gain real professional experience and have the opportunity to participate in solving real market problems, and not just deal with abstract theoretical problems.
The internship will be a great opportunity to determine what research problems are interesting to you and how to go about implementing them. These are the first steps in your scientific career.
Find out more about what our research groups do on our research page.
- Students of the 4th/5th year of computer science or mathematics studies.
- Students who want to pursue a scientific career after completing their master’s studies.
- Students who are interested in the following topics: machine learning, artificial intelligence, optimization, game theory, graph theory, algorithmics, cryptography, blockchain or formal verification.
- Students who know how to program.
- Students who know English at an advanced level.
What will your participation in the internship program look like?
CONTRACTYou will be employed based on a civil law contract for 3 months and up to 40 hours a week.
SALARYYou will receive remuneration of PLN 8,000 gross per month for your work.
WORKYou will work on site, and we will provide you with the tools necessary for work.
RESEARCH PLANYou will implement your individual research plan, which you will establish with your mentor at the beginning of the internship (programs available as part of research conducted in our working groups).
Additional benefits of participating in the programme:
Possibility to participate in all company events – scientific and non-scientific – during the internship.
Possibility of extending the internship for people who meet our expectations, on individual conditions and:
- Contract for a fixed period of up to 2 years;
- Private medical care and the Medicover Benefits program;
- Flexible working time in a hybrid system;
- Competence development program;
- Support in accommodation for the duration of the stay at the IDEAS NCBR headquarters (interns from outside Warsaw).
Check out what the requirements are for a trainee position in the different research groups and apply to one of them.
Include the following documents with your application:
- Cover letter containing:
- Description of scientific projects you have completed;
- Description of your scientific interests;
- Summary of previous diploma theses;
- Contact to your scientific supervisor (at least with a PhD degree) who can provide you with references.
Send the complete set of documents electronically when applying for the offers below. If your application does not contain complete information, we reserve the right not to consider it.
If you have any further questions, please write to us: email@example.com