We invite you to a series of information meetings organized on-line for students of the last year of computer science considering continuing education at doctoral schools, as well as potential thesis advisors. The meetings are aimed at presenting the topics of doctoral dissertations to be written in the academic year 2023/2024 by assistant doctoral thesis supervisors on behalf of IDEAS NCBR.
Each of the meetings will cover different research topics.
April 13, 05:00 p.m. 17:00
- Tomasz Trzciński – Research Group Leader for zero-waste machine learning in computer vision
- Krzysztof Stereńczak – Leader of the independent research team for precision forestry
April 20, 05:00 p.m. 17:00
- Stefan Dziembowski – Leader of the research group on system security and data privacy
- Piotr Miłoś – Leader of a research team on AI for sequential control and reinforcement learning
- Tomasz Michalak, PHD – Leader of the AI for security research team
April 27, 05:00 p.m. 17:00
- Piotr Sankowski – Leader of the research group on intelligent algorithms and learning data structures
- Marcin Moskalewicz, Leader of the research team on computational recognition and mental disorders
- Łukasz Kuciński, Senior Research Scientist
To join the event, click on the link below:
The link will be valid during all the three meetings.