We cooperate with research centers from all over the world. When selecting partners, we are guided primarily by the criterion of education level and the potential to implement joint research projects or other academic activities.
Currently, we have concluded Memorandum of Understanding agreements with four centers:
- CVC – Computer Vision Center (Spain)
- NTU – National Taiwan University – Center for Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Robotics (AI.ROBO) (Taiwan)
- CWI – Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (Netherlands)
- Sapienza – Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering Antonio Ruberti (DIAG) (Italy)
Cooperation involves many joint activities, for example:
- joint research activities;
- Exchange of PhD students and researchers;
- Joint non-degree doctoral education;
- Organization and participation in seminars, symposia, short-term academic programs and scientific meetings;
- Development of joint projects that will be presented for financing by the European Commission or other funding bodies.